- Defining Hyperlink Destinations
- Creating Hyperlinks
- Converting and Stylizing Hyperlinks
- Using the Hyperlinks Panel
- Creating Cross-References
- Creating Bookmarks
- Adding Media
- Setting Media Options
- Adding Animation with Motion Presets
- Working with Animations
- Changing Animation Order
- Adding Page Transitions
- Using the Buttons Panel
- Creating Buttons
- Working with Events and Actions
- Working with Button States
- Setting Button Tab Order
- Creating Multi-State Objects
- Using the Preview Panel
Using the Preview Panel
If you’re working on an interactive document, you can use the Preview panel (New!) to view animation and interactivity for the current selection, current spread, or the entire document. If you want to test your interactive document in your browser, you can open it from the Preview panel. If the preview display is not exactly what you want, you can set general and advanced options in the Preview Settings dialog box to change it. Some of the options include size, background, interactivity and media, page transitions, frame rate, and image handling resolution, compression and quality.
Use the Preview Panel
- Select the object or display the spread or document (interactive) you want to preview.
- Select the Preview panel.
- Click the Window menu, point to Interactive, and then click Preview.
- Click a preview mode button on the panel: Set Preview Selection Mode, Set Preview Spread Mode, or Set Preview Document Mode.
- To play the preview, click the Play Preview button on the panel.
- To erase the preview, click the Clear Preview button on the panel.
- To set preview settings, click the Options menu, click Edit Preview Settings, select the options you want on the General and Advanced tabs, and then click Save Settings.
- To test in your browser, click the Options menu, and then click Test in Browser.