- Jun 14, 2010
Editing Your Website Search
After you've created a specific search for your site, you can easily go back and edit any of the search settings. This is useful if you find the search returning results that aren't quite to your liking, or if you want to change the look and feel of the search results pages.
LET ME TRY IT: Editing Search Settings
- Log into your AdSense account and select the AdSense Setup tab.
- Click the Manage Ads sub-tab.
- When the Manage Ads page appears, as shown in Figure 4.9, find the name of the search you want to edit in the list and click the Edit Settings link.
Figure 4.9 Managing your AdSense ads and searches.
- Proceed through the ad setup pages and then save your updates.
- Learn more about tracking AdSense for Search performance in Chapter 9, "Monitoring Your AdSense Performance."