- Jul 12, 2010
- Entering Data and Making Changes
- Entering Data
- Editing and Deleting Existing Data
- Zooming Into Your Data
- Undoing and Redoing Changes
- Copying and Pasting Data
- Freezing Rows and Columns
- Splitting a Worksheet
- Inserting Cells
- Deleting Cells
- Inserting and Deleting Rows
- Inserting and Deleting Columns
- Moving Data
- Finding Data
- Replacing Data
- Applying a Data Filter
- Sorting Data
- Adding and Managing Cell Comments
Splitting a Worksheet
By splitting a worksheet, you can scroll independently into different horizontal and vertical parts of a worksheet. This is useful if you want to view different parts of a worksheet or copy and paste between different areas of a large worksheet.
Click in the cell where you want to split the worksheet.
On the View tab, click the Split command. You will now see a split bar separating your worksheet into two independently scrollable sections.
Move through the worksheet and see how easily you can simultaneously view other parts of the worksheet.