- Rotating Images
- Flipping Images
- Rating Images
- Flagging Images
- Rejecting Images
- Applying Color Labels
- Creating a Custom Color Label Set
- Applying Ratings, Flags, and Labels with the Painter Tool
- Sorting Images
- Changing Sort Direction
- Grouping Photos into Stacks
- Promoting a Photo to the Top of the Stack
- Removing Photos from a Stack
- Unstacking Photos
- Removing Photos
- Deleting Photos
In addition to rotating images in the Library, you can also flip them in the opposite horizontal or vertical direction from the way they were originally shot. Doing so can sometimes improve an image’s composition, as long as it’s not too obvious that the photo has been flipped.
Flip images to face the opposite direction
- Select any image thumbnail (or multiple image thumbnails) from the Grid or Filmstrip.
- Choose Photo > Flip Horizontal or Flip Vertical.
The selected photo(s) appear flipped in the Content area and Filmstrip.