- Jan 3, 2011
Receiving a Call
When you receive a call, you have two choices for handling it.
- Slide the green phone icon to the right to answer the call.
- Slide the red phone icon to the left to send the call to voicemail.
- If you miss a call, the missed call icon displays in the status bar.
- Pull down the status bar to see how many calls you’ve missed.
- Touch the missed calls notification to open your Nexus One’s Call Log.
- The Call Log shows all call activity including placed calls, incoming calls, and missed calls. Touch the green phone icon to the right of a log entry to call the person back.
- Touch a Call Log entry to see other actions to take for the call.
- Touch Call <Name> to call the person back.
- Touch Send Text Message to send a text message (SMS) to the caller.
- Touch View Contact to see the caller’s contact card if the person is already in your Contacts.