- Nov 22, 2011
- Browsing to a URL
- Searching the Web
- Viewing Web Pages
- Returning to Previously Visited Websites
- Bookmarking Websites
- Delete Your Bookmarks
- Creating Home Screen Bookmarks
- Filling in Web Forms
- Opening Multiple Web Pages
- Copying Text and Images from Web Pages
- Using Images from Web Pages
- Viewing News Articles with Safari Reader
Using Images from Web Pages
Along with copying and pasting text from Safari, you can copy images and save them to your photo collection.
- Use Safari to navigate to a web page that has an image you want to save.
- Tap and hold your finger on that image.
- Select Save Image. This saves your image to your Saved Images folder in the Photos app. You can then use this image in any app where you select images from your photo albums.
Select Copy to copy the image to the Clipboard. You can then go to a program such as Mail or Pages and paste that image into the document you are composing.