- Five Content-Curation Tools That Maximize Online Marketing and Build Thought Leadership
- Scoop.it Organizes Curated Content into Visual Blocks
- Start a Conversation with Amplify
- Storify Helps You to Tell a Story
- Add Clips to a Blog or Website with Curate.us
- Professional Content Curation with Curata
- Curating Content on Facebook, Google+, and Other Social Sites
- Content Curation Success Tips
Professional Content Curation with Curata
Figure 5 Corporate users can create sophisticated content curation sites using Curata.
Curata offers a sophisticated, feature-rich solution for a fee that ranges from $1,000 to $1,500 per month. For this price, you receive a personalized microsite or portal designed specifically for content curation, custom site setup, content curation training, ongoing support, social media integration, reporting and analytics, and up to 10,000 email messages per month. Although Curata isn't suited to the casual content curator, it's a viable alternative for corporate users that want to maximize the potential of content curation.