Home > Articles > Computer Software > Creative Software > Adobe Illustrator
Sort by Date | Title
- Working with Objects in Adobe Illustrator CS6
Steve Johnson, . Perspection Inc.
- Sep 5, 2012
- Geared for Illustrator novices, this chapter explains the many ways you can create, modify, and work with all types of objects in Illustrator CS6.
- Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Demand: Working with Objects
Steve Johnson, Perspection Inc.
- May 13, 2010
- This chapter from Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Demand explains all of the tools you need to work with objects in Adobe Illustrator.
- Working with Objects in Adobe Illustrator CS4
- Dec 18, 2008
- Learn how to work with vector images, the Selection tool, the Magic Wand tool, and many other helpful hints when it comes to working with Objects in Illustrator.
- Understanding and Choosing File Formats in Photoshop CS and Illustrator CS
- Apr 9, 2004