Home > Articles > Web Design & Development > Usability
Sort by Date | Title
- Top 10 Tips for Designing a Mobile-Friendly Website
- Aug 29, 2011
- Michael Miller gives you 10 useful tips for creating a version of your website that works with smartphones and other mobile devices.
- Build a Website for Free: Planning Your Site
- Dec 28, 2010
- This chapter asks questions you should consider when planning your website's structure. Answering as many as you can will help you make important decisions about your site.
- Ten SEO Tricks for any Website
- Jul 6, 2009
- Michael Miller shares 10 search engine optimization tricks that any website can use to improve its rankings and increase its traffic.
- Introduction to Voice XML Part 3: Voice XML Grammars
- Aug 10, 2007
- Improve the quality of the voice interface by understanding the rules of voice grammars.
- Using Podcasts 101: A Guide for Beginners
- Jun 15, 2007
- Working with Web Pages in Expression Web
Perspection Inc., Steve Johnson
- Apr 20, 2007
- In this sample chapter, you'll learn how to create an HTML or ASP.NET page; navigate, manage, change, print, and preview Web pages; use a dynamic page template; animate page transitions, and more using Microsoft Expression Web.
- Apr 9, 2007
- Working with Web Pages
- Apr 2, 2007