Share Your #MyPinStory with Friends on Pinterest
Here’s our idea: Tell your #MyPinStory in 15 pins by
finding images/links that match the phrases below. Then, challenge your
1. Create a new board and title it #MyPinStory.
2. Tell your story with unique pins for each of the following 20 ideas. Make sure to include each phrase as the description under your picture to help friends understand your choice!
3. Pin this URL and challenge your friends to tell their own #MyPinStory.
Ready, Set, Pin:
1. Landmark from my hometown
2. Best book I read in 2011
3. Dream vacation spot
4. Favorite season – winter, spring, summer, fall
5. I can’t live without…
6. Favorite comfort food
7. All-time favorite movie
8. Something that makes me laugh…
9. Favorite sport or team
10. Something on my “bucket list”
11. Favorite color
12. I’m grateful for…
13. Favorite gadget or device
14. Something I dislike…
15. Favorite quote
Want to learn insider tips and tricks for using
Pinterest? Pre-order My Pinterest by Michael Miller to get the basics of
setting up an account, creating new boards, finding content to pin, linking to
other social media sites, promoting yourself on Pinterest and more. Use code*
PINTEREST30 to save 30% during checkout.
*Enter coupon during checkout. Coupon may not be combined with any other offer and is not redeemable for cash. Coupon offer expires December 31, 2012. Mobile Apps, Video, Rough Cuts, Safari Books Online, and titles on promotion with our retail partners are not eligible for this discount. Offer subject to change.