Content is Cash: Leveraging Great Content and the Web for Increased Traffic, Sales, Leads and Buzz
New Internet Marketing business book from Que Publishing Offers Proven Solutions to Transform Content into Cash
Indianapolis, Ind. September 13, 2011 Content is Cash: Leveraging Great Content and the Web for Increased Traffic, Sales, Leads and Buzz, new from Que Publishing, is a practical guide providing low-cost, high-performing marketing strategies to help readers systematically monetize the great content they’ve already produced.
Content is Cash reveals the formula for success that can be used for virtually any business, in any niche, with any budget. It’s ideal for business professionals, entrepreneurs, marketers, executives, CEOs, freelancers and consultants – anyone looking to harness the power of great content and the web.
- Written by Wendy Montes de Oca, MBA, one of the world's most respected Fortune® 500 eMarketers.
- Content is Cash is part of Que's Biz-Tech series, designed for executives and marketers to gain skills in emerging technologies for their business needs.
- Using the acclaimed SONAR Content Distribution Model™, Montes de Oca shows readers how to integrate SONAR marketing and various online tactics, including SEO, SEM, social marketing, online press releases, guerrilla marketing and article marketing, in a synchronized approach to drive maximum traffic, visibility, sales, leads and buzz.
- The book is available in print and eBook formats through book retailers, Safari Books Online subscription, and Que Publishing.
- The suggested retail price for the book is $24.99 U.S. Customers who purchase the book by Sept. 18, 2011 will receive a 30% discount (use coupon code CONTENT30 at checkout), as well as a free SONAR marketing ROI tracking calculator. See details.
About the Author
Wendy Montes de Oca, MBA, is President and Founder of Precision Marketing and Media, LLC and publisher of the Precision Marketing newsletter. Her diversified background includes nearly 20 years of experience in marketing, media relations, publishing, institutional and retail financial services, and law. She has a proven track record in customer acquisition and retention, multichannel marketing (print, email, direct mail, radio, TV), direct response marketing for the web, and has extensive editorial and copywriting experience. She has led online and direct response marketing for Fortune® 500 companies and top publishers throughout the U.S. During her career, Montes de Oca has generated more than $150 million in total revenues for various corporations, consulting clients, and her own consulting firm.
The world's leading learning company, Pearson (NYSE: PSO) is home to such respected brands as Addison-Wesley Professional, Cisco Press, Exam Cram, IBM Press, Prentice Hall Professional, Que, and Sams Publishing, which have as their online publishing arm, InformIT (www.informit.com) The Trusted Technology Learning Source. In addition, Berkeley-based Peachpit (www.peachpit.com), the publishing partner for Adobe Press, Apple Certified, and others, publishes best-selling books for creative design professionals.
Keywords: Content is Cash; article marketing; content marketing; content distribution; Web content; Sales; Leads; Wendy Montes de Oca; Precision Marketing; SONAR marketing; Que; Que Publishing; Que Biz-Tech
Lisa Jacobson Brown, Publicist