Webcast Archive: Pivot Tables and Power Pivot
Presented by Bill Jelen
Pivot tables are Excel's most powerful feature. This webcast will take you from creating your first pivot table and beyond. Learn how to turn thousands of rows of data into a one-page summary in six mouse clicks. Also, see the free Power Pivot utility introduced in Excel 2010.
- Learn how to create pivot tables in Excel 2003-2010
- Produce Top 10 Reports by Customer
- Roll daily dates up by month and quarter
- Produce a year-over-year report
- Compare two or more lists using a pivot table
- Drill-down to see details behind any number
- Replicate your pivot table for every customer, region, or product
Bill Jelen, Excel MVP and the host of MrExcel.com, is the author of 32 books about Microsoft Excel and a contributing editor to CFO.com. He writes the monthly Excel column for Strategic Finance magazine. Before founding MrExcel.com, Jelen spent 12 years in the trenches working as a financial analyst for finance, marketing, accounting, and operations departments of a $500 million public company.