Webcast Archive: Power Excel Tips & Tricks
Presented by Bill Jelen
Do you really know how to unleash the power of Excel? Learn cool secrets and tricks lurking on the Data menu. Learn the ins and outs of pivot tables (from the guy who wrote the book on pivot tables!). Create slick charts in a single button click. Add thousands of subtotals in seconds. Don't be tortured by bad data any longer. Learn amazing tips and tricks for Excel from MrExcel himself.
- Faster ways to create good-looking charts
- Teach Excel your favorite chart and create new charts in one keystroke
- Add new data to existing charts
- Watch formulas calculate in slow motion
- Fast ways to summarize large data sets, including automatic subtotals, pivot tables, filter by selection, and more
- Tips for mapping how worksheets created by others flow
- Get a visual cue of input cells and formula cells
Bill Jelen, Excel MVP and the host of MrExcel.com, is the author of 32 books about Microsoft Excel and a contributing editor to CFO.com. He writes the monthly Excel column for Strategic Finance magazine. Before founding MrExcel.com, Jelen spent 12 years in the trenches working as a financial analyst for finance, marketing, accounting, and operations departments of a $500 million public company.