Webcast Archive: The Top 10 Facebook Marketing Mistakes People Are Making Right Now
Presented by Brian Carter
Every new online marketing opportunity presents a learning curve, and Facebook seems to be more confusing than most. Maybe because Facebook is so popular with everyone, more people believe they can do their own social marketing or perhaps hand it off to a youngster—because after all, Facebook is for young people, right? Wrong! Even experienced search marketers come to Facebook with ideas that worked on Google but don't work on Facebook. In this webcast, Brian Carter covers the top 10 mistakes businesses make when marketing on Facebook, and how to get it right so you can fully benefit from this powerful social network.
What you'll learn in this webinar:
- How to get fans who are passionate, affordable and buyers of your type of offerings
- How to get better results at lower costs from Facebook advertising
- How to use analytics to find out what posts are working and which aren't
- How to find interesting and viral content for your Facebook page
- How to increase your visibility to your fans
- How to beat EdgeRank and get the results you need from Facebook
- How to create a winning Facebook welcome tab
- How to connect your website, email and other marketing efforts to your Facebook strategies
Brian Carter is known as one of the elite Internet marketing experts in the world. He has 12 years of experience with Google, Twitter, and Facebook marketing, both as a consultant and marketing agency director. He is a social media keynote speaker who combines entertainment, comedy, and education into hilarious event experiences. Brian develops strategies and builds search visibility and social marketing for companies of all sizes, including well-known entities such as Universal Studios, the U.S. Army, Hardee's, and Carl's Jr. He has been quoted and profiled by Information Week, U.S. News & World Report, The Wall Street Journal, and Entrepreneur Magazine.