Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Branding Yourself: How to Use Social Media to Invent or Reinvent Yourself, 2nd Edition
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 400
- Edition: 2nd
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-305682-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-305682-2
Want a new job or career? Need to demonstrate more value to customers or employers? Use today’s hottest social media platforms to build the powerful personal brand that gets you what you want! In this completely updated book, Erik Deckers and Kyle Lacy help you use social media to attract new business and job opportunities you’ll never find any other way. From Facebook to Pinterest to video sharing, this book is packed with new techniques and ideas that are practical, easy, and effective. Deckers and Lacy show you how to supercharge all your business and personal relationships…demonstrate that you are the best solution to employers’ or partners’ toughest problems…become a recognized thought leader…and turn your online network into outstanding jobs, great projects, and a fulfilling, profitable career!
DISCOVER HOW TO:
• Choose today’s best social media tools for your personal goals
• Build an authentic storyline and online identity that gets you the right opportunities
• Make the most of Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter—and leverage new platforms like Pinterest and Google+
• Build connections and prove expertise by sharing video on YouTube and Vimeo
• Find yourself on search engines and then optimize your personal online presence
• Promote your events, accomplishments, victories…and even defeats and lessons learned
• Integrate online and offline networking to get more from both
• Reach people with hiring authority and budgets on LinkedIn
• Use Twitter to share the ideas and passions that make you uniquely valuable
• Avoid “killer” social networking mistakes
• Leverage your online expert status to become a published author or public speaker
• Measure the success of your social media branding
• Get new projects or jobs through your online friends and followers
Learn more with Branding Yourself Video Lessons. For additional information go to quepublishing.com/BrandingYourselfVideos.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- LinkedIn Essentials (Que Video)
- Downloadable Video $31.99