Build a Website for Free, Rough Cuts, 3rd Edition
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Rough Cuts
Rough Cuts are manuscripts that are developed but not yet published, available through Safari Books Online. Rough Cuts provide you access to the very latest information on a given topic and offer you the opportunity to interact with the author to influence the final publication.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 384
- Edition: 3rd
- Rough Cuts
- ISBN-10: 0-13-335326-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-335326-6
This is the Rough Cut version of the printed book.
Build yourself a state-of-the-art website.
It’s incredibly easy…and it won’t cost you a dime!
You need a website. But you don’t need the hassles that usually go with building one or the expense of hiring someone else to do it. Here’s your solution: Build a Website for Free! You’ll learn how you can use current technologies to create a site that’s
impressive and effective. And here’s the best part: You’ll do it all with software and tools that won’t cost you a dime!
- Plan, organize, and design a site that really works, using tools you can find for free
- Discover the simple secrets of writing pages people want to read
- Use video on your site–and get someone else to pay for hosting it
- Add an easy-to-update blog and start building your own web community
- Quickly and easily handle “nuts and bolts” tasks, from getting your site name to uploading your content
- Get your site picked up by Google, Yahoo!, and other search engines
- Adapt your site for easy viewing on smart phones and tablets.
Other Things You Might Like
- My LinkedIn
- Book $19.99
- My LinkedIn
- eBook (Watermarked) $15.99