Business Office Software
Documents, Presentations, and Worksheets: Using Microsoft Office to Create Content That Gets Noticed
- Your Price: $35.19
- List Price: $43.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 864
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-5197-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-5197-5
Get expert techniques and best practices for creating professional-looking documents, slide presentations, and workbooks. And apply these skills as you work with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel in Office 2010 or Office for Mac 2011. This hands-on guide provides constructive advice and advanced, timesaving tips to help you produce compelling content that delivers—in print or on screen.
Work smarter—and create content with impact!
- Create your own custom Office themes and templates
- Use tables and styles to help organize and present content in complex Word documents
- Leave a lasting impression with professional-quality graphics and multimedia
- Work with PowerPoint masters and layouts more effectively
- Design Excel PivotTables for better data analysis and reporting
- Automate and customize documents with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and Open XML Formats
- Boost document collaboration and sharing with Office Web Apps
Your companion web content includes: All the book’s sample files for Word, PowerPoint, and Excel Files containing Microsoft Visio samples—Visio 2010 is required for viewing
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase