Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Google Docs 4 Everyone, Adobe Reader
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $12.79
- List Price: $15.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2009
- Dimensions: 7 X 9-1/8
- Pages: 264
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-7686-8815-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7686-8815-3
Who needs expensive, old-fashioned office software? Now, you can do everything online, free, with Google Docs! Experts Steve and Nancy Holzner offer simple, step-by-step instructions and great insider tips for making the most of Google’s powerful online word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation tools. You’ll get started fast... learn how to create and format professional-quality documents of all kinds... collaborate with colleagues to build better proposals and presentations... use advanced tools like revision history, templates, and charts... discover Google Docs’ latest features and shortcuts... and a whole lot more! No matter what kind of documents you create, this book can help you do the job better, faster, and more efficiently... and you’ll never pay for office software again!
You’ll Learn How To
• Get your free Google account and set up iGoogle for instant access to your documents
• Upload and use the documents you’ve already created with Microsoft Office
• Use Google Spreadsheet to create charts to display spreadsheet data
• Master Google Docs’ easy, powerful document-editing and formatting tools
• Insert images into your documents and presentations
• Share documents securely with your colleagues
• Back up your documents offline and edit them when you don’t have an Internet connection
Steven Holzner, former contributing editor at PC Magazine, is author of 108 computer books
that have sold more than 2.5 million copies. His most recent Pearson book is Facebook Marketing.
Nancy Holzner writes and edits technology books from her home in central New York state.
Her recent publications include books on Intuit QuickBase and Zoho. Nancy has also worked as
a medievalist, a high school teacher, and a corporate trainer.
CATEGORY: Productivity Suites
COVERS: Google Docs
USER LEVEL: Beginning-Intermediate
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) By Example
- Book $31.99