Business Office Software
Lesson 6: Best Practices in Building a Dynamic Schedule
- Your Price: $43.99
About this video
Accessible from your Account page after purchase. Requires the free QuickTime Player software.
Videos can be viewed on: Windows 8, Windows XP, Vista, 7, and all versions of Macintosh OS X including the iPad, and other platforms that support the industry standard h.264 video codec.
Additional sample videos, individual lessons and other formats are
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2014
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-403184-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-403184-2
Watch this lesson and you will learn how to:
- Enter and organize a task list into a multi-level outline using shortcut features
- Create task dependencies by linking tasks and incorporate lag or lead time to fine-tune links
- Create a deadline and a constraint and learn how to avoid actions which cause accidental constraints
- Move the overall project timeline incorporating an option to shift deadlines
Runtime: 32 minutes
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase