Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Mac OS X Lion In Depth, 2nd Edition
- Your Price: $25.59
- List Price: $31.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 816
- Edition: 2nd
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-281076-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-281076-0
Beyond the Basics…Beneath the Surface…In Depth
Mac OS X Lion in Depth
Do more with Mac OS X Lion–in less time!
Mac OS X Lion In Depth is a comprehensive guide to Mac OS X Lion, grounded in real-world advice and experience. The author, Robyn Ness, is a long-time Mac user and provides practical instruction on how to get up and running with Lion, and then move on to more advanced features and options.
• Streamline your workflow with Mission Control and Spaces
• Organize your apps with Launchpad
• Get the most from Lion’s multitouch gestures
• Set up your desktop and apps to give you a clean start or resume where you left off
• Purchase and download apps from the Mac App Store and run full-screen apps
• Manage contacts, calendars, and email
• Set up user accounts and parental controls
• Configure wired and wireless networking
• Chat, video chat, and screen-share with Lion’s iChat and FaceTime
• Use the Safari web browser for reading lists, bookmarks, and RSS
• Share files with nearby Lion users with AirDrop
• Run Windows and Windows apps on your Mac
• Activate Universal Access and accessibility features
• Recover files through Versions and Time Machine
• Use Lion’s built-in disk recovery options
Mac OS X Lion In Depth is for any experienced Mac user seeking to deepen their
understanding and master the features of the new version of Mac OS X.
All In Depth books offer
Comprehensive coverage with detailed solutions
Troubleshooting help for tough problems you can’t fix on your own
Outstanding authors recognized worldwide for their expertise and teaching style
Learning, reference, problem-solving... the only Mac OS X Lion book you need!
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- My MacBook (covers OS X Mavericks on MacBook, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air), 4th Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $15.99
- Easy Mac OS X Snow Leopard
- Book $19.99