- Copyright 2015
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7897-5515-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-5515-5
5+ Hours of Video InstructionWhat You Will Learn
Managing Your Information Using Evernote: Gather, Organize, Archive and Share Your Information is an easy-to-understand but comprehensive 5-hour video course that introduces viewers to Evernote and then explains exactly how to use this popular application on a Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and/or Android mobile device.
In these video lessons, viewers learn different methods for efficiently creating and managing various types of Evernote content, as well as strategies for keeping Evernote data secure and private. This video course also includes more advanced information to help users customize and utilize this software (or app) in their personal and/or professional lives. This includes an emphasis on advanced uses for the Premium and Business versions of Evernote.
In addition to demonstrating specifically how to use each important feature and function of Evernote, this course explains how to sync Evernote information between computers and mobile devices, collaborate on the creation of content with others, share Evernote content with others, back up Evernote content to a cloud-based file sharing service, and customize the application using third-party add-ons.
Who Should Take This Course
- Discover how to gather information into Evernote and then sync it between all of your computers and mobile devices.
- Learn how to incorporate text, photos, video, audio, web clippings, scanned documents and other content into your notes.
- Become an expert at using Evernote on a Windows or Macintosh computer, smartphone and/or tablet.
- Format and organize your research, notes, and information to make them easy to find.
- Collaborate or share your notes with others using a variety of methods.
- Understand the difference between Evernote Free, Evernote Premium and Evernote Business and choose a subscription plan that’s best for you.
- Organize your notes into customizable notebooks that cater to your needs and established work habits.
- Utilize Evernote add-ons and accessories to enhance what the software or mobile app can do.
- Anyone who wants to start using Evernote to manage and organize their content. Current Evernote users who are interested in learning how to utilize more advanced features or to find out more ways Evernote can keep them organized will also benefit from this course.
Table of ContentsPart 1: Getting Started Using Evernote
- Current version of Evernote running on a Windows or Macintosh computer, smartphone and/or tablet.
Lesson 1.1 Introduction to Evernote and What It Can Do
Lesson 1.2 Using Evernote on a PC, Mac and/or Mobile Device
Lesson 1.3 Overview of Evernote Versions and Pricing, Plus Downloading and Installing Evernote
Lesson 1.4 Setting Up a Free Evernote Account
Lesson 1.5 Working with Evernote’s Preferences MenuPart 2: Gathering Information and Content with Evernote
Lesson 2.1 Creating Evernote Notebooks
Lesson 2.2 Creating, Editing, and Formatting Typed Notes
Lesson 2.3 Working with Handwritten Notes versus Typed Text
Lesson 2.4 Creating and Managing Lists and Tables Within Your Notes
Lesson 2.5 Using Tags Evernote’s Search Feature
Lesson 2.6 Working with Images and Other Types of Content
Lesson 2.7 Scanning Post-It Notes and Business Cards into Evernote
Lesson 2.8 Recording and Archiving Audio Notes
Lesson 2.9 Using Evernote Web Clipper with Your Web Browser
Lesson 2.10 Evernote’s Information Gathering Limitations and How to Overcome ThemPart 3: Organizing and Sharing Your Information
Lesson 3.1 Managing and Organizing Your Evernote Notebooks
Lesson 3.2 Ways to Quickly Find and Access Your Notes
Lesson 3.3 Printing and Exporting Your Evernote Notes
Lesson 3.4 Using Evernote Scannable in Conjunction with Evernote and Your iPad
Lesson 3.5 Working with Skitch Software/Mobile App to Create Evernote Content Part 4: Collaborating Using Evernote
Lesson 4.1 Introduction to Evernote Business
Lesson 4.2 How to Collaborate with Others
Lesson 4.3 Present Your Evernote Information to OthersPart 5: Syncing Evernote Content Across Multiple Platforms
Lesson 5.1 Understand Where Your Evernote Content is Stored
Lesson 5.2 Keeping Your Evernote Content Private and Secure
Lesson 5.3 Working with the New Online Edition of EvernotePart 6: Using Evernote Add-Ons and Accessories
Lesson 6.1 Exploring Evernote Market
Lesson 6.2 Chronicle Your Life Using vJournal for Evernote
Lesson 6.3 Third-Party Evernote Add-Ons for PCs and Macs
Lesson 6.4 Third-Party Evernote Add-Ons for iPhones, iPads and Other Mobile Devices
Lesson 6.5 Using Moleskine Smart Notebooks with Evernote
Lesson 6.6 Managing Your Schedule with Evernote and the Evernote Weekly Planner by Moleskine
Lesson 6.7 Working with the Jot Script Evernote Edition Stylus and the Penultimate App on an iPad
Lesson 6.8 Scanning Paper-Based Content Into Evernote Using a Desktop Scanner
Part 7: Going Further with Evernote
Lesson 7.1 10 Evernote Strategies and How to Use Them In Order To Be More Productive
Lesson 7.2 Using Evernote in Conjunction with Other Software and Apps
Lesson 7.3 Working with Evernote Food to Document Your Dining Experiences & Recipes
Part 8: Customizing Evernote to Meet Your Needs
Lesson 8.1 Overview of Five Specialized Evernote Uses
Lesson 8.2 Strategies for Customizing Evernote About Que Video
Que Video helps you learn technology efficiently with easy-to-follow video tutorials covering popular software apps, online games, and more. Each Que video is professionally produced and features the highest quality step-by-step instruction designed by trusted authors and trainers from Que Publishing, an imprint of Pearson--the world’s leading learning company. View Que Videos at: http://www.quepublishing.com/quevideo