Business Office Software
Microsoft Access 2013 Step by Step
- Your Price: $22.39
- List Price: $27.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 448
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-7546-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-7546-9
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to build your own database with Access 2013. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you them! Includes downloadable practice files and a companion eBook.
- Build a database from scratch or ready templates
- Create easy-to-use data-entry forms
- Write queries to extract and manipulate data
- Design reports to summarize data in effective ways
- Import data from other databases and documents
Table of Contents
- Simple database techniques
- Chapter 1: Explore Microsoft Access 2013
- Chapter 2: Create databases and simple tables
- Chapter 3: Create simple forms
- Chapter 4: Display data
- Chapter 5: Create simple reports
- Relational database techniques
- Chapter 6: Maintain data integrity
- Chapter 7: Create queries
- Chapter 8: Create custom forms
- Chapter 9: Create custom reports
- Database management and security
- Chapter 10: Import and export data
- Chapter 11: Make databases user friendly
- Chapter 12: Protect databases
- Chapter 13: Work in Access more efficiently
- Keyboard shortcuts
- About the authors
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase