Business Office Software
Microsoft Excel 2010 Inside Out
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 1152
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-5126-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-5126-5
You're beyond the basics, so dive in and really put your spreadsheet skills to work! This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It's all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts tackle Excel 2010-and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery!
Sample spreadsheets from inside the book Add-ins and other resources to help you extend Microsoft Office programs Links to demos, user communities, and product support
- Learn expert techniques for designing powerful spreadsheets
- Apply built-in functions-or write your own-and carry out complex calculations
- Use rich charting and graphic capabilities to visualize data
- Perform sophisticated data analysis: financial, statistical, and "what-if"
- Design PivotTable reports to dynamically analyze data
- Share and collaborate with others-while managing sensitive data
- Link and embed Excel data into other documents
- Create macros with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase