Business Office Software
Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Step by Step
- Your Price: $19.19
- List Price: $23.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2007
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 432
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-9044-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-9044-8
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to organize, analyze, and present data with Excel 2007. With Step By Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Create formulas, calculate values, and analyze data
- Present information visually with graphics, charts, and diagrams
- Build PivotTable dynamic views—even easier with new data tables
- Reuse information from databases and other documents
- Share spreadsheets for review and manage changes
- Create macros to automate repetitive tasks and simplify your work
Your all-in-one learning experience includes:
- Files for building skills and practicing the book’s lessons
- Fully searchable eBook
- Bonus quick reference to the Ribbon, the new Microsoft Office interface
- Windows Vista Product Guide eReference—plus other resources on CD
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase