Microsoft OneNote 2010 Plain & Simple
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 9-1/8" x 7-3/8"
- Pages: 256
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-6053-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-6053-3
Get the guide that makes learning Microsoft OneNote 2010 plain and simple! This full-color, no-nonsense book shows you the quickest ways to take, organize, and share great notes—with easy-to-follow steps, screenshots, and concise, straightforward language.
Here's WHAT you'll learn:
- Take notes and organize them with ease
- Arrange notes in pages, sections, and notebooks
- Add pictures, drawings, and audio and video clips
- Apply readymade and custom tags to your notes
- Link notes to web pages and Microsoft Office files
- Share your notes and collaborate with others
Here’s HOW you’ll learn it:
- Jump in wherever you need answers
- Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do
- Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts
- Quick TRY THIS! exercises help apply what you learn right away
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction: About This Book
- Chapter 2: What's New in Microsoft OneNote 2010
- Chapter 3: Getting Started with OneNote 2010
- Chapter 4: Storing Your Notes
- Chapter 5: Writing Basic Notes
- Chapter 6: Taking Notes to Another Level
- Chapter 7: Putting a Table in a Note
- Chapter 8: Linking Your Notes
- Chapter 9: Making OneNote Easier to Use
- Chapter 10: Spell Checking Your Notes
- Chapter 11: Drawing Notes
- Chapter 12: Organizing Your Notes
- Chapter 13: Searching for Stray Notes
- Chapter 14: Housecleaning in OneNote
- Chapter 15: Conducting Research in OneNote 2010
- Chapter 16: Distributing Your Notes
- Chapter 17: Using OneNote with Other Office 2010 Applications
- Chapter 18: Sharing Notebooks with Others
- Chapter 19: Customizing OneNote 2010
- Chapter 20: Using OneNote Web App
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase