Business Office Software
Mail & Calendar Software
Microsoft Outlook 2010 Plain & Simple
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2010
- Dimensions: 9-1/8" x 7-3/8"
- Pages: 272
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-4749-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-4749-7
Get the guide that makes learning Microsoft Outlook 2010 plain and simple! This full color, no-nonsense book shows you the quickest ways to manage your email and schedule appointments, using easy-to-follow steps and concise, straightforward language. You'll learn how to stay productive and in touch with all of your personal and business networks.
Here's WHAT you'll learn:
- Send and receive messages, files, and photos
- Set up e-mail filters to weed out the junk
- Manage your contacts and stay in touch
- Keep track of your calendar and manage your tasks
- Read RSS feeds right from your inbox
- Jot down e-notes and keep a journal
Here's HOW you'll learn it:
- Jump in whenever you need answers
- Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do
- Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts
- Quick TRY THIS! exercises help apply what you learn right away
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction: About This Book
- Chapter 2: What's New in Outlook 2010?
- Chapter 3: Getting Started
- Chapter 4: Writing and Sending E-Mail
- Chapter 5: Receiving and Reading E-Mail
- Chapter 6: Using RSS Feeds in Outlook
- Chapter 7: Working with Contacts
- Chapter 8: Managing a Calendar
- Chapter 9: Working with Tasks
- Chapter 10: Using Alerts and Mobile Features
- Chapter 11: Using Outlook with SharePoint and OCS
- Chapter 12: Managing Items and Folders
- Chapter 13: Managing Your Outlook Files
- Chapter 14: Customizing Outlook
- About the Author
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase