Business Office Software
Mail & Calendar Software
Microsoft Outlook 2013 Step by Step
- Your Price: $19.19
- List Price: $23.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 576
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-7560-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-7560-5
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to stay organized and stay connected using Outlook 2013. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you them! Includes downloadable practice files and a companion eBook.
- Set up your email and social media accounts
- Send, search, filter, and organize messages
- Manage one or more calendars, and share your schedule
- Help protect your inbox and outbox
- Create and track tasks, to-do lists, and appointments
Table of Contents
- Basic skills
- Chapter 1: Get started with Outlook 2013
- Chapter 2: Explore Outlook 2013
- Chapter 3: Send and receive email messages
- Chapter 4: Store and access contact information
- Chapter 5: Manage scheduling
- Chapter 6: Track tasks
- Content management
- Chapter 7: Organize your Inbox
- Chapter 8: Manage your calendar
- Chapter 9: Manage contact records
- Chapter 10: Enhance message content
- Program management
- Chapter 11: Customize Outlook
- Chapter 12: Manage email settings
- Chapter 13: Work remotely
- Keyboard shortcuts
- About the authors
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase