Business Office Software
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Step by Step
- Your Price: $19.19
- List Price: $23.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 480
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-7555-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-7555-1
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to create compelling presentations with PowerPoint 2013. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you them! Includes downloadable practice files and a companion eBook.
- Work with PowerPoint on your PC or touch-enabled device
- Design, organize, and polish your slides
- Create professional-looking charts and graphics
- Engage your audience with animation, audio, and video
- Customize themes and templates
- Prepare for your presentation
Table of Contents
- Basic presentations
- Chapter 1: Explore Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Chapter 2: Create presentations
- Chapter 3: Work with slides
- Chapter 4: Work with slide text
- Chapter 5: Add simple visual enhancements
- Chapter 6: Review and deliver presentations
- Presentation enhancements
- Chapter 7: Present content in tables
- Chapter 8: Fine-tune visual elements
- Chapter 9: Add other enhancements
- Chapter 10: Add animations, audio, and videos
- Additional techniques
- Chapter 11: Share and review presentations
- Chapter 12: Create custom presentation elements
- Chapter 13: Prepare for delivery
- Chapter 14: Work in PowerPoint more efficiently
- Keyboard shortcuts
- About the authors
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase