Microsoft Project 2013 Step by Step
- Your Price: $26.39
- List Price: $32.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 576
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-7441-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-7441-7
Experience learning made easy - and quickly teach yourself how to manage the complete project life cycle with Project 2013. With Step by Step, you set the pace - building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Work with Project 2013 on your PC or touch-enabled device
- Build and fine-tune your project plan
- Schedule tasks and milestones, and assign resources
- Track progress and costs, and manage variances
- Troubleshoot delays and budget overruns
- Customize Gantt chart views, tables, and calendars
- Learn project-management best practices
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Microsoft Project
- Chapter 1: Microsoft Project, project management and you
- Chapter 2: A guided tour of Project
- Simple Scheduling Basics
- Chapter 3: Starting a new plan
- Chapter 4: Building a task list
- Chapter 5: Setting up resources
- Chapter 6: Assigning resources to tasks
- Chapter 7: Formatting and sharing your plan
- Chapter 8: Tracking progress
- Advanced Scheduling Techniques
- Chapter 9: Advanced task scheduling
- Chapter 10: Fine-tuning task details
- Chapter 11: Fine-tuning resource and assignment details
- Chapter 12: Fine-tuning the Project plan
- Chapter 13: Organizing project details
- Chapter 14: Tracking progress on tasks and assignments
- Chapter 15: Viewing and reporting project status
- Chapter 16: Getting your project back on track
- In-Depth and Special Subjects
- Chapter 17: Applying advanced formatting and printing
- Chapter 18: Advanced report formatting
- Chapter 19: Customizing Project
- Chapter 20: Sharing information with other programs
- Chapter 21: Consolidating projects and resources
- A short course in project management
- Developing your project-management skills
- Collaborating: Project, SharePoint, and PWA
- Using this book in a classroom
- About the authors
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase