Microsoft Security Essentials User Manual (Digital Short Cut)
- Your Price: $4.99
About Watermarked eBooks
This PDF will be accessible from your Account page after purchase and requires the free Adobe® Reader® software to read it.
The eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Watermarked eBook FAQ
- Copyright 2010
- Dimensions: 10-1/2 X 7-3/4
- Pages: 84
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7897-4055-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-4055-7
Microsoft Security Essentials User Manual is the unofficial user's manual for Microsoft's new free anti-malware program. It shows users how to use MSE to safeguard your computer from viruses and spyware, how to download and configure MSE, how to manually scan for malware, how to keep the program updated, and how to schedule regular maintenance.
• Understand the malware threat
• Download and install MSE
• Configure MSE for your system
• Set up automatic scanning
• Use real-time protection
• Configure advanced options
• Update your copy of MSE
• Scan your system
• Learn how automatic scans differ from custom scans
• View your scanning history and eliminate threats
Download the excerpt
Table of Contents
- How Big Is the Malware Threat?
- Is Your Machine Infected?
- Introducing Microsoft Security Essentials
- Downloading and Installing MSE—for Free
- Using MSE
- Configuring MSE for Your System
- Dealing with Potential Problems
- Defending Against Malware by Practicing Safe Computing
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase