This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
This is learning made easy! Get productive fast with SharePoint 2016, and jump in wherever you need answers: brisk lessons and colorful screen shots show you exactly what to do, step by step – and practice files help you build your skills. Fully updated for today's powerful new version of SharePoint, Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Step by Step shows you how to do all this:
1. Introducing SharePoint 2016
2. Navigating a SharePoint Site
3. Working with Documents and Information in Lists and Libraries
4. Working with Webpages
5. Creating and Managing Sites
6. Making Lists and Libraries Work for you
7. Getting Social
8. Working with Wikis and Blogs
9. Searching for Information and People
10. Managing Work Tasks
11. Working with Workflows
12. Using SharePoint with Excel and Access
13. Working with Business Intelligence
14. Using SharePoint with Outlook and Lync
15. Working with Content Management
SharePoint 2016 User Permissions and Permission Levels
SharePoint 2016 Features
SharePoint 2016 Solutions Required to Complete the Exercises in this Book