Business Office Software
Desktop Publishing Software
Microsoft Word 2010 Plain & Simple
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 9-1/8" x 7-3/8"
- Pages: 272
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-4966-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-4966-8
Get the guide that makes learning Microsoft Word 2010 plain and simple! This full color, no-nonsense book shows you the quickest ways to solve a problem or learn new skills, using easy-to-follow steps and concise, straightforward language. You'll create professional-quality documents in no time.
Here’s WHAT you'll learn:
- Create professional-looking documents with ease
- Organize, edit, and format text
- Apply themes, styles, and other design elements
- Work with graphics, tables, and charts
- Take advantage of pre-built templates, or make your own
- Edit a document with others simultaneously -- online
Here's HOW you’ll learn it:
- Jump in whenever you need answers
- Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do
- Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts
- Quick TRY THIS! exercises help apply what you learn right away
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase