Business Office Software
Desktop Publishing Software
Microsoft Word 2013 Step By Step
- Your Price: $19.19
- List Price: $23.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 576
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-7565-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-7565-0
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to format, publish, and share your content using Word 2013. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you them! Includes downloadable practice files and a companion eBook.
- Work with Word on your PC or touch-enabled device
- Master the core tools for designing and editing documents
- Manage page layout, style, and navigation
- Use tables and charts to organize information
- Insert pictures, graphics, and video
- Use collaboration and review features
Table of Contents
- Basic Word documents
- Chapter 1: Explore Microsoft Word 2013
- Chapter 2: Enter, edit, and proofread text
- Chapter 3: Modify the structure and appearance of text
- Chapter 4: Organize information in columns and tables
- Chapter 5: Add simple graphic elements
- Chapter 6: Preview, print, and distribute documents
- Document enhancements
- Chapter 7: Insert and modify diagrams
- Chapter 8: Insert and modify charts
- Chapter 9: Add visual elements
- Chapter 10: Organize and arrange content
- Chapter 11: Create documents for use outside of Word
- Additional techniques
- Chapter 12: Link to information and content
- Chapter 13: Reference content and content sources
- Chapter 14: Work with mail merge
- Chapter 15: Collaborate on documents
- Chapter 16: Work in Word more efficiently
- Keyboard shortcuts
- About the authors
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase