Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Mobile Guide to BlackBerry
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Copyright 2005
- Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 240
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7897-3343-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-3343-6
Exploit your BlackBerry for all its worth. Mobile Guide to BlackBerry is based on the expertise of the BlackBerry and technology authority, Mobile magazine. This step-by-step guide goes well-beyond the BlackBerry 7100 and 7200 owner's manual. With the help of the author, BlackBerry evangelist and BlackBerry developer publication contributor Bill Foust, you will be able to configure and customize your BlackBerry device to ensure and maximize usability and productivity. You will learn how to:
- Configure and customize your BlackBerry
- Send and receive text and email messages
- Set alarms and reminders to keep you on schedule
- Browse the web any time, anywhere
- Install and use add-on applications such as expense trackers or interactive games
This quick and concise approach will reduce your frustration as you learn all about your BlackBerry. Discover hidden tasks that your BlackBerry is capable of and get the most out of your BlackBerry with the help of Mobile Guide to BlackBerry.
Online Sample Chapters
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.