Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
My iPad (covers iOS 7 on iPad Air, iPad 3rd/4th generation, iPad2, and iPad mini), 6th Edition
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 464
- Edition: 6th
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-339158-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-339158-9
Covers iOS 7 for iPad Air, 3rd/4th generation, iPad 2, and iPad mini
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to iPad photos that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into iPad problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your iPad.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iPad working just the way you want.
Learn how to:
• Connect your iPad to your Wi-Fi and 3G/4G LTE networks
• Use Control Center to control frequently used settings
• Use Siri to control your iPad or get information by speaking commands
• Use iCloud to keep everything current between all your iOS devices (and even your Mac), including music, photos, emails, and more
• Surf the Web, and send and receive email
• Download and install apps to make your iPad even more useful
• Secure your iPad
• Record and edit video using iMovie for iPad
• Take photos, and then edit them using iPhoto for iPad
• Use AirDrop to share files and information with other iOS devices in your vicinity
• Manage your contacts, and then connect with others using Messaging
• Use iTunes to manage and sync iPad content with your computer
• Use FaceTime and Skype to stay connected with friends and family, or to conduct video conferences
• Use Pages, Numbers, and Keynote to create document, spreadsheets, and presentations
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Your iPad at Work (covers iOS 7 on iPad Air, iPad 3rd and 4th generation, iPad2, and iPad mini), 4th Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $15.99