Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
My iPod touch, 2nd Edition
- This product currently is not for sale.
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 6 X 9
- Pages: 456
- Edition: 2nd
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-256650-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-256650-6
iPod touch, 4th gen
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to iPod touch photos so that you can see exactly what to do
Help when you run into iPod touch problems or limitations
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your iPod touch
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iPod touch working just the way you want.
Learn how to:
- Make the most of Apple’s new iOS 4 software
- Connect to Wi-Fi networks, the Web, and other devices
- Move music, movies, books, and other content onto your iPod touch
- Use iBooks to enjoy a library of ebooks wherever you go
- Play games and share info with other iPod touches, iPhones, and iPads
- Sync Mac or Windows computers and MobileMe or Exchange accounts with your iPod touch
- Listen to music, podcasts, and other audio
- Watch movies, TV shows, music videos, and video podcasts
- Surf the Web and send email
- Create, manage, display, and edit contacts and calendars
- Take, view, and share photos and video
- Download, install, and maintain apps, and manage them with the new App Toolbar
- Customize, maintain, and troubleshoot your iPod touch
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Your iPad at Work (covers iOS 7 on iPad Air, iPad 3rd and 4th generation, iPad2, and iPad mini), 4th Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $15.99