Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2010
- Dimensions: 6 X 9
- Pages: 360
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7897-4303-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-4303-9
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-7897-4378-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-4378-7
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to MacBook photos that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into MacBook or Snow Leopard problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your MacBook.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping
your MacBook working just the way you want. The tasks include:
• Managing and organizing your desktop
• Accessing the Internet through wired, wireless, and cellular networks
• Communicating via email, audio, and video chat
• Troubleshooting system problems
• Entertaining with music and videos
• Keeping in touch and on-time with Calendars and Contacts
• Accessing your data from anywhere with MobileMe
• Sharing files, printers, and even scanners over your network connection
• Expanding your capabilities with peripheral devices
• Protecting and securing your data
• Recording video and publishing it instantly to YouTube or MobileMe
• Configuring your AirPort base station to best support your MacBook’s capabilities
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- My MacBook (covers OS X Mavericks on MacBook, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air), 4th Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $15.99