This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
My Microsoft® Windows® 10 for Seniors is an easy, full-color tutorial on the latest operating system from Microsoft.
Veteran author Michael Miller has written more than 100 nonfiction books and is known for his ability to explain complex topics to everyday readers. Michael wrote this book from the 50+ point of view, using relevant examples and coving all the most popular tasks. Miller will help you learn to:
Set up your computer with no fuss or aggravation
Get productive fast, even if you don’t have computer experience
Use Windows’ new touch features if you have a touchscreen device
Safeguard your privacy, and protect yourself from online scams
Find, install, and use easy new Modern apps
Display up-to-the-minute news, weather, and stock prices
Use new SmartSearch to find everything faster on the Internet
Discover reliable health and financial information online
Make free Skype video calls to friends and family
Use Facebook to find old friends and see what they’re up to
Store your pictures, fix them, and share them with loved ones
Read eBooks on your PC–even enlarge text for greater comfort
Watch TV or movies with Netflix, Hulu Plus, or YouTube
Enjoy your music, and discover great music you’ve never heard
Fix your own computer problems without help
I. Before You Get Started
1. Understanding Computer Basics
2. Performing Basic Operations
II. Getting Started with Your Windows PC
3. Using Your Windows 10 PC – If You've Never Used a Computer Before
4. Using Your Windows 10 PC – If You've Used Windows Before
5. Connecting Printers and Other Peripherals
6. Personalizing Windows
7. Making Windows Easier to Use
8. Using Windows 10 on a Touchscreen Device
III. Getting Productive
9. Using Windows 10 Apps
10. Finding and Installing Traditional Software
IV. Going Online
11. Connecting to the Internet – at Home or Away
12. Browsing and Searching the Web
13. Shopping Safely Online
14. Living Online
15. Protecting Yourself Online
V. Keeping in Touch with the Ones You Love
16. Emailing Friends and Family
17. Video Calling with Skype
18. Connecting with Facebook and Other Social Media
19. Storing and Sharing your Pictures and Movies
VI. Having a Little Fun
20. Watching Movies and TV Shows on Your PC
21. Listening to Music on Your PC
22. Reading Books on Your PC
VII. Keeping Your PC in Tip Top Shape
23. Working with Files and Folders
24. Dealing with Common Problems