Business Office Software
Mail & Calendar Software
Show Me Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Copyright 2004
- Dimensions: 8 X 9-18
- Pages: 368
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7897-3008-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-3008-4
See it done, do it yourself! Spend less time reading and more time doing with this simple, step-by-step approach.
- Outlook 2003, the most changed application in this revision of Office, provides powerful new tools with which to get connected, manage information, and communicate with others.
- Based on a proven, successful series format, this book uses a visual page design with easy-to-read text to teach beginning to intermediate level Outlook tasks.
- Troubleshooting guides, "see also" referencing, sample projects, and MOS objectives add even more for the ambitious learner.
- Author Steve Johnson is a professional trainer and author of several best-selling books.
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase