Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Truth About Pay-Per-Click Search Advertising, Adobe Reader, The
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $11.99
- List Price: $14.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2009
- Dimensions: 5-7/16 X 8-1/2
- Pages: 224
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-7686-8892-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7686-8892-4
Everything you must know to optimize your search ads, increase your profits, and help customers find exactly what they’re searching for
• The truth about the search tax
• The truth about competitive and network click fraud
• The truth about testing and expansion
The Truth About Pay-Per-Click Search Advertising is a valuable resource for Internet marketers at both the tactical and strategic level regardless of company size. While PPC search engine advertising in Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, and other engines looks easy, competing successfully against competitors in a real-time auction for consumer's attention, clicks and dollars is no simple task. There are two kinds of PPC search marketers at the top of the paid placement results: brilliant marketers and irrational clueless amateurs. This book is designed to make sure that the reader becomes one of the brilliant marketers and learns how outmaneuver the competition. This book arms the reader with proven tactics and strategies that ensure success.
This book provides concrete, easy-to-grasp concepts, strategies, and tactics designed for both the hands-on search marketer as well as the supervisor focused on strategy. However, a basic understanding of some key search marketing and Internet marketing fundamentals will be helpful, though not essential, to the reader. To empower readers of all levels, the book contains a basic glossary of often-used terms (CPC, CPM, MaxBid, SERP) to ensure accessibility to all readers. Conversely, even the most seasoned paid search marketing professional will learn a great deal from this book.
To win in today's SEM PPC auctions and to continue to thrive, marketers need to figure out how to allocate budgets effectively and efficiently. The future of their business may depend on a good understanding of paid search and auction-based keyword-targeted media.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Web Words That Work: Writing Online Copy That Sells
- eBook (Watermarked) $15.99
- Google+ for Small Businesses
- eBook (Watermarked) $12.79