Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Using Microsoft Windows Live
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 6 X 9
- Pages: 502
- Edition: 1st
- Web Editions
- ISBN-10: 0-13-217437-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-217437-4
This is the Safari online edition of the printed book.
More than just a book!
Learn how to use Microsoft’s free Windows® Live tools to stay connected, make the most of your media, and stay safe online. Don’t just read about it: See it and hear it, with step-by-step video tutorials and valuable audio sidebars delivered through the Free Web Edition that comes with every Using eBook. For the price of the eBook, you get online access anywhere with a web connection–content updates as Microsoft Windows Live changes, and the benefits of video and audio learning. Way more than just a book, this is all the help you’ll ever need…where you want it, when you want it!
Do all this, and much more…
- View, organize, fix, and share photos with Live Photo Gallery
- Share your life with Live Messenger and Live Spaces social networking
- Take total control over email with Hotmail and Live Mail
- Get organized with Live Mail Calendar
- Back up and share files online with Skydrive
- Create great movies with Movie Maker
- Protect yourself and your kids online with Windows Live Toolbar and Family Safety
- Stay connected from smartphones with Windows Live’s new sync tools
- Use free Windows Live services even if you’re not running Windows
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.