Microsoft Windows Desktop
Windows 7 Plain & Simple
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2010
- Dimensions: 9-1/8" x 7-3/8"
- Pages: 400
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-3002-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-3002-4
Get the fast facts that make learning Windows 7 plain and simple! This no-nonsense guide uses easy, numbered steps and concise, straightforward language to show the most expedient way to perform tasks and solve problems in Windows 7.
Here’s what you’ll learn to do:
- Run programs, control gadgets, play games.
- Send e-mail, browse the Web, and share your files.
- Organize your digital media, including photos, music, and videos.
- Burn CDs and DVDs; make your own movies.
- Set up your printer and a simple home network.
- Manage security settings and perform easy tune-ups and fixes.
Here’s how you’ll learn it:
- Jump in wherever you need answers.
- Easy-to-follow steps and screenshots show you exactly what to do.
- Handy tips teach you new techniques and shortcuts.
- Quick TRY THIS! Exercises help you apply what you’ve learned right away.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: About This Book
- Chapter 2: Jump Right In
- Chapter 3: Accessing and Organizing
- Chapter 4: Running Programs and Gadgets
- Chapter 5: Personalizing
- Chapter 6: Exploring the Internet
- Chapter 7: Playing Games
- Chapter 8: Working with Pictures
- Chapter 9: Working with Multimedia
- Chapter 10: Using Voice and Sounds
- Chapter 11: Printing and Scanning
- Chapter 12: Communicating
- Chapter 13: Networking
- Chapter 14: Setting Up
- Chapter 15: Maintaining Security
- Chapter 16: Managing Windows 7
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase