- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 752
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-7055-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-7055-6
You’re beyond the basics—so dive right into Windows 8 and really put your PC to work! This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It’s all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts tackle Windows 8—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery!
- Installing and personalizing Windows 8
- Mastering the new UI and features
- Using pen, touch, and voice input
- Implementing security essentials
- Managing files, disks, and drives
- Sharing and synching digital media
- Setting up and troubleshooting a home or mobile network
- Monitoring and tuning performance