- Mar 26, 2008
- Understanding Formula Basics
- Understanding Operator Precedence
- Controlling Worksheet Calculation
- Copying and Moving Formulas
- Displaying Worksheet Formulas
- Converting a Formula to a Value
- Working with Range Names in Formulas
- Working with Links in Formulas
- Formatting Numbers, Dates, and Times
Displaying Worksheet Formulas
By default, Excel displays in a cell the results of the cell's formula instead of the formula itself. If you need to see a formula, you can simply choose the appropriate cell and look at the formula bar. However, sometimes you'll want to see all the formulas in a worksheet (such as when you're troubleshooting your work). To display your worksheet's formulas, choose Formulas, Show Formulas.
For more information about solving formula problems, see "Troubleshooting Formulas," p. 113.