Plain & Simple
Concise, four-color references for Microsoft Office and Windows users who prefer a highly visual approach to learning.
Plain & Simple books are streamlined, colorful, and clear, organized into a step-by-step, task-based format. Designed for the beginner- to intermediate- level user who wants to learn visually. With Plain & Simple:
- Readers can read the book in any order, jumping in wherever they need answers.
- Numbered steps take you through the quickest and best way to accomplish a particular task.
- Screen shots show where to focus and what to do.
- "Tip" boxes offer helpful information to supplement the task or topic.
- "See Also" notes indicate where related tasks are covered in the book.
- "Try This!" exercises provide the reader with suggestions for how to apply what they've learned.
- "Caution" warnings alert you to potential problems to avoid or preventive measures to take.
Showing 1-7 of 7
Sort by Date | Title