Business Office Software
Lesson 3: Navigation and Best Practices Using Project's Ribbon Interface
- Your Price: $23.99
About this video
Accessible from your Account page after purchase. Requires the free QuickTime Player software.
Videos can be viewed on: Windows 8, Windows XP, Vista, 7, and all versions of Macintosh OS X including the iPad, and other platforms that support the industry standard h.264 video codec.
Additional sample videos, individual lessons and other formats are
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2014
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-403180-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-403180-4
Watch this lesson and you will learn how to:
- Describe the purpose of elements on the Ribbon including Backstage view, groups, and dialog box launchers
- Identify and use context sensitive tabs in views
- Customize the elements on the Quick Access Toolbar and the Ribbon
- Turn on/off dual pane views and how to change information displayed within each pane
Runtime: 17 minutes
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase