Business Office Software
Microsoft Access 2010 VBA Programming Inside Out
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 736
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-5985-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-5985-8
You're beyond the basics, so dive right in and customize, automate, and extend Access—using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of time-saving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It's all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts use VBA to exploit the power of Access—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery!
- Enhance your application with VBA built-in functions and SQL code
- Use the Access Object Model to work with data in forms and reports
- Manipulate data using SQL, queries, and recordsets with Data Access Objects (DAO)
- Create classes for handling form and control events
- Connect your Access database to different sources of data
- Effectively plan how to upsize an existing Access database to Microsoft SQL Server
- Dynamically update Microsoft Excel spreadsheets from the database
- Migrate your Access database directly to the cloud using SQL Azure
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase