Business Office Software
Microsoft Office Professional 2013 for Touch Devices Plain & Simple
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 9-1/8" x 7-3/8"
- Pages: 416
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-7201-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-7201-7
Learn the simplest ways to get things done with Microsoft Office 2013 for Tablets
Get the full-color, visual guide that makes learning Microsoft Office 2013 on your touch-enabled devices plain and simple! Follow the book’s easy steps and screenshots and clear, concise language to learn the simplest ways to get things done with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, and OneNote—all in touch mode.
Here’s WHAT you’ll learn:
- Tap the power of Office on your touch device
- Stay in the loop with Ims, social media, and email
- Create, share, and collaborate on documents
- Put together professional-looking publications
- Analyze your worksheet data on the fly
- Set up an online meeting with your team
Here’s HOW you’ll learn it:
- Jump in wherever you need answers
- Follow easy STEPS and SCREENSHOTS to see exactly what to do
- Get handy TIPS for new techniques and shortcuts
- Use TRY THIS! Exercises to apply what you learn right away
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: About this book
- Chapter 2: The touchable Office 2013: navigation basics
- Chapter 3: Setting up your portable Office 2013
- Chapter 4: Staying in touch with Outlook 2013
- Chapter 5: Updating your schedule and managing tasks with Outlook 2013
- Chapter 6: Connecting right now with Lync 2013
- Chapter 7: Creating and saving a document in Word 2013
- Chapter 8: Working with shared documents in Word 2013
- Chapter 9: Designing, editing, and saving a worksheet in Excel 2013
- Chapter 10: Using Excel 2013 for data analysis
- Chapter 11: Creating, animating, and saving a presentation in PowerPoint 2013
- Chapter 12: Collaborating and finishing your presentation
- Chapter 13: Organizing your research with OneNote 2013
- Chapter 14: Creating, reviewing, and touching up publications with Publisher 2013
- Chapter 15: Creating a web app with Access 2013
- About the author
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase