Business Office Software
My Excel 2016 (Web Edition with Content Update Program)
- Your Price: $18.39
- List Price: $22.99
About this Web Edition
A Web Edition is an online learning product that you view in your web browser while connected to the Internet. Some Web Editions include additional interactive features, such as videos, quizzes, or live code editing. Read the product description for more details. A Web Edition will be accessible from your Account page after purchase.
Viewing a Web Edition requires a web browser that fully supports HTML5. Supported platforms are:
- Windows XP (Firefox only)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (IE10, IE11, Chrome, or Firefox)
- Mac OS X (Safari, Firefox, or Chrome)
- Linux (Chrome or Firefox)
- iOS 6, 7, or 8 (Mobile Safari)
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2016
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-441170-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-441170-5
Web Edition + Content Update Program
This Web Edition is available for free with the purchase of a My Excel 2016 book or eBook (http://www.quepublishing.com/title/9780789755421). The free Web Edition can be found in your account under Digital Purchases after you purchase your book or eBook. See www.quepublishing.com/CUP for details.
A Web Edition is an electronic version of the book, which can be accessed with any Internet connection from your www.quepublishing.com account.
My Excel 2016 is an easy, full-color tutorial on the latest version of Excel.
In addition, this Web Edition is part of Que’s Content Update Program. As Microsoft updates features of Excel 2016, sections of this Web Edition will be updated or new sections will be added to match the updates to the software.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping Excel 2016 working just the way you want. Learn how to
- Get productive fast with Excel 2016’s updated interface
- Save time and make your data easier to work with
- Efficiently enter, insert, move, and manage data
- Use templates to reuse work and get a jumpstart on new projects
- Format worksheets and charts to make them clearer and more useful
- Use intuitive sparkline charts that fit in a single cell
- Build custom formulas using powerful built-in functions
- Sort, filter, and consolidate data and eliminate duplication
- Instantly group data and generate subtotals
- Quickly summarize huge data sets with PivotTables
- Find, fix, and avoid errors that break spreadsheets or cause inaccuracies
- Communicate more powerfully using visual tools such as SmartArt and WordArt
- Precisely control what you print and how it looks
- Securely share and distribute your workbooks
- Use Excel on the Web wherever you have Internet access
Every task is presented step-by-step, using carefully annotated, colorful screenshots, all numbered so there's no chance of getting lost or confused. Everything's clearly organized in modular, self-contained chapters designed to help you get started quickly. Throughout, the book is packed with helpful tips, lists, and quick solutions to the problems you're most likely to encounter.
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase