Friendly, quick, and 100% practical, My iMovie is the must-have companion for every Apple iMovie user. Written by two leading Mac media experts, this book explains basic film making techniques, shows how iMovie makes them easier, and walks new users through every task they'll want to perform. This book isn't written for film school people or tech heads: it's written for Mom, Dad, Grandpa, and Grandma. Every task is presented step-by-step, using carefully annotated, full-color screenshots, all numbered so there's no chance of getting lost of confused. Everything's clearly organized in modular, self-contained chapters designed to help readers get up-and-running in no time, solve the problems they're most likely to encounter, and get absolutely outstanding results.
- Importing, managing, editing, and assembling video
- Performing video touchups
- Adding video effects, titles, transitions, and maps
- Incorporating and editing audio and sound effects
- Creating movie trailers
- Sharing movies on the Internet
- And much more
Table of Contents
1. Film Making Basics
2. Getting Familiar with iMovie
3. Importing and Managing Your Video
4. Editing and Assembling a Video
5. Video Touch Ups
6. Video Effects
7. Adding to Your Movie: Titles, Transitions, and Maps
8. Adding and Editing Audio and Sound Effects
9. Creating Movie Trailers
10. Sharing Your Movies
This product currently is not for sale.
Get access to thousands of books and training videos about technology, professional development and digital media from more than 40 leading publishers, including Addison-Wesley, Prentice Hall, Cisco Press, IBM Press, O'Reilly Media, Wrox, Apress, and many more. If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months. That's a total savings of $199.